Read our patient letter and learn more about how Carewell Dental is addressing the concerns of COVID-19 and providing services during this period
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our lives and routines under the “new normal conditions “. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same:
Our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We have enhanced our infection control and sanitizing procedures for the safety of our patients and our staff.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the recommendations of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
Our new office hours have been updated on our website with the following below changes during your next appointment.
- Upon arrival for your scheduled appointment, we ask that you call our office at 508-886-6046 while in your vehicle
- All patients will be thoroughly screened by phone before their reserved appointment and re-screened upon arrival at the office.
- Mandatory hand washing and hand sanitizing after entering the office.
- Our waiting room in the interim period is closed to patients and will no longer offer magazines or children’s toys, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be scheduled to allow for social distancing between patients which would reduce scheduling options for appointments.
- As per state guidelines, please wear a mask before entering our office.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 508-886-6046 or visit our website at carewelldental.com .
We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr. Nair and team